- Painesville, Ohio, United States
- About Me:
I'm a bold, fun guy who loves a good party. While I'm a traditional gentleman in most ways, letting loose can be fun as well (when appropriate). I definitely do not take myself (or others too seriously). Although, there are many things in life that are serious to me.
I'm a strong provider and care deeply about people. I am a technical guy by day entertainer by night (music, theater, etc). Yes, a true split-brained guy. I enjoy a deep philosophical conversion or spirited debate right as much as how music, poetry, scripture can drive deep into the soul.
I'm VERY passionate about music (classically trained instruments, voice, choir, plus more) of most any kind and would love to be with someone who feels the same (at least some). Music a more than entertainment to me, it's a language all it's own. I hear it, I speak it and it moves me often in many ways. I'm a very outgoing and confident lifelong LDS member.
I attend church regularly and actively participate and encourage my 4 kiddos to do the same.
Magic Wand: Are you musically inclined? Play an instrument or sing? Do you love a loud party and quiet night alone just the same? Love to laugh? Have life by the tail (bust still respect the tiger)? Dream big? Love to talk, I mean deeply talk and explore ideas, concepts, paradigms? This you? ... then I'm your huckleberry. (bonus points if you can name that character quote)
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
Faithful and eternity focus. In the world but not of it.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
My faith is woven into every facet of my life. It's not just my belief, it's who I am.
- In the future
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 10"
- Light brown
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Dramas, Movies
- Blues, Classical, Classic Rock, Contemporary, Country/Western, Dance/Disco, Eighties, Electronic / Tecno, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop / Top 40, Mormon tabernacle choir, Punk, Reggae, Rock n Roll, Seventies, Sixties, Soft Rock, Soul/Rhythm and Blues
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted, Campy / Cheesy, Goofy, Slapstick
- Political Views:
- Middle of the road
- Church activities, Church / Community service, Computers / Internet, Dancing, Dining, Family, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Photography, Playing music, Reading, Religion, Theater, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - at home part-time
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- With kids
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Bachelor's degree
- Employment status:
- Technical / Science / Engineering