- Madison, Alabama, United States
- About Me:
Hello. My name is Nicholas. A lot of people called me Nick for short. I was born in Afton, Lincoln, Wyoming, United States with goodly Parents. I grew up in the LDS Church all of my life since I was baptized into the LDS Church when I was eight years old. I served two LDS Missions in my lifetime are Preparatory Mission in Utah Ogden North Mission for three weeks and I also served The Family And Church History Mission in Salt Lake City, Utah for a year and a half that I worked in the Family History Library in U.S./Canada Zone on second and third floor. I have a strong testimony of God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ, His Church, and our Modern Prophet Joseph Smith Jr..
I have Special Needs with Pervasive Developmental Disorder (Not Otherwise Specified) and Communication Disorder. I did compete in Special Olympics State Summer and Winter Games in Wyoming. And also, I competed in Special Olympics World Summer Games in Ireland 2003 at the age of seventeen. I won the gold medal in Track and Field in Relay as a Third Runner.
My Hobbies and Interests. I like Video Games, Movies, TV, Music, Violin, History, Computers, Reading, Modeling, Skiing, Snowmobiles, ATVs, Family History, Temple Work, and love learning.
I also love animals. Especially Dogs. I love Dogs, Horses, Rabbits, and Pet Fishes.
I do no like Birds of any kind. Especially Macau Parrots they scare me when they fly around me and makes me lose my appetite. That is my personal issue growing up.
- Who I'd Like to Meet:
I want to meet someone who is a righteous woman who is 100% Active in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Temple Worthy with current Temple Recommend. Loves God and His Beloved Son Jesus Christ, and, especially loves one another is a plus as well.
I do not ask for income. All it matters is for me to take her to the Temple and be sealed for time and for all eternity. To become like our Heavenly Father in the life to come. That is my ultimate goal.
- How I feel about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
I loved it with all my heart, mind, and strength. It gives me a wonderful hope in this trouble and wicked world. That there is life after death.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 10"
- Light brown
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Couch potato, Dramas, Movies, News junkie, Sitcoms
- Classical, Classic Rock, Eighties, Jazz, Pop / Top 40, Mormon tabernacle choir, Rock n Roll, Seventies, Sixties, Soft Rock
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted, Dry / Sarcastic, Goofy
- Political Views:
- Church activities, Church / Community service, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Crafts, Family, Gaming, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Photography, Playing sports, Playing music, Reading, Religion, Theater, Television, Travel, Visiting the temple, Watching sports
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Single / never married
- Have kids:
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- With roommate(s)
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- High school grad
- Employment status:
- Manufacturing / Distributions