- Surprise, Arizona, United States
- About Me:
I have a passion for cooking all varieties of food, but I wouldn't choose it as a career.
I love the medical world and I aim to be an Anesthesiologist one day.
I love art and poetry, books and science.
I love playing sports and mixed martial arts like BJJ and Boxing.
I enjoy nature, guitar, and the scriptures.
I love dogs.
I love my Savior, I love my family.
My way of life is to always get back up when you fall down, and to always keep trying even when you fail. If you choose, you can grow and improve. A change in your perspective is all you need to find strength and success from falling and failure.
- Who I'd Like to Meet:
Someone down to earth. Someone who loves life. Someone who loves God.
- How I feel about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
The Church is true, the book is blue. Jesus Christ is the leader and reason.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 10"
- TV watching:
- Classical, Classic Rock, Mormon tabernacle choir, Punk, Rock n Roll, Soft Rock
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted, Dry / Sarcastic, Other
- Political Views:
- Not political
- Art, Church activities, Church / Community service, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Family, Gaming, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Photography, Playing sports, Playing music, Reading, Religion, Theater, Travel, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Single / never married
- Have kids:
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- With roommate(s)
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Some college
- Employment status:
- Medical / Health services