- Lincoln, Illinois, United States
- About Me:
Hello, I'm a single mom of three grown boys, grew up on a farm in central Illinois..
I love the gospel thankful for the atonement. Love to study topics of the bible and discuss them, love the history of the church and family history and history in general..love to cook. Do like football and will shoot hoops, Love sunrises and sunsets ,walks, beach,hiking in the mountains, hiking. Swimming, horseback riding tubing,camping but prefer cabin over tent these days, fishing, would love to learn to kayak, possibly try rafting someday. Traveling road trips getaways. Old quaint towns to stroll through..I would say im a foodie..love to laugh and goof off life should be fun..i don't watch tv a lot but love movies music. Family is important no matter how big or small it is..
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
I'd like to meet someone who has a similar interest in having a God centered life because if God's first and each other's first then everything else falls together. Love the gospel and study it! Challenge each other to grow deeper in our faith and service and have deep conversation, dance in the kitchen just because it's fun, look at stars, hold hands, cuddle and watch tv.. so pretty much eternal best friends gathering Israel with a ton of good shenanigans thrown in?
- Church of Jesus Christ:
I can't say more on the church. I love the gospel.book of mormon is true, we have the best CEO as a prophet in President Nelson, grateful for my redeemer and savior Jesus Christ. That his church was restored by a young Joseph Smith on earth today..
Honestly i don't want to go without it!
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- In the future
- Temple Status:
- Temple Worthy
- Church Attendance:
- 5' 7"
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Blues, Classic Rock, Country/Western, Eighties, Jazz, Mormon tabernacle choir, Rock n Roll, Soul/Rhythm and Blues
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted, Campy / Cheesy, Goofy
- Political Views:
- Not political
- Church activities, Church / Community service, Cooking, Crafts, Dining, Family, Gaming, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Photography, Reading, Religion, Travel, Watching sports
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - but not at home
- Want (more) kids:
- Not sure
- Living situation:
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Some college