- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- About Me:
Nickname among friends and family is James, feel free to call me that.
Psychology is a thing I very much enjoy.
Extremely open minded about almost everything happening in the world today.
I like to pick apart movies and books and overanalyse them, think back to your year 10 English teacher trying to get you to watch "Strictly Ballroom" or "Romeo & Juliet" for the hundredth time. Good 'ol Baz Luhrmann.
Self taught artist, and quilter.
Strong willed, fiercely independent.
My guilty pleasure is the 1995 tv show adaptation of Pride and Prejudice.
I'm going to mention open minded again because that is a very important part of who I am.
I love a day out just as much as I like staying home, I can swing both ways pretty easily and don't object when plans go astray.
I'm a sucker for medieval fantasy video games like Dragon Age and Skyrim, I thoroughly enjoy Assassin's Creed and Fallout occasionally too.
- Who I'd Like to Meet:
I'd like to meet someone who's as open minded as I am, who understands that I feel the need to stand up for women and men going through hard times in society. I'm not looking for someone who wishes me to be complacent and uncomplaining. I want a friend first, someone who will support me in whatever choices I make.
- How I feel about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
I am very strong in the church and believe that I follow the gospel as closely as my spiritual education allows.
- Temple Status:
- Prefer not to say
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- Light brown
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Couch potato, Dramas, Movies, Sitcoms
- Classical, Classic Rock, Contemporary, Country/Western, Electronic / Tecno, Hip Hop, Jazz, Punk, Rock n Roll, Soft Rock, Soul/Rhythm and Blues
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted, Campy / Cheesy
- Art, Computers / Internet, Gaming, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Photography, Reading
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Single / never married
- Have kids:
- Want (more) kids:
- Not sure
- Living situation:
- With parents
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Some college
- Employment status: