- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- About Me:
hmmm... seriously this is probably the hardest part to these online things. Should I say what makes me look good or talk about the random things I do??? Let's go with random! :)
I love natural disaster movies, I am left handed and I love dancing around my house. I am super active, I kind of have to be if I want to keep up with my three boys. I am the monopoly queen, I don't like running but I could play volleyball for hours!
Adelaide is home, it is a beautiful city! Just think, if you moved here you get a wonderful city with a pretty wonderful lady, win win!
If you want to know more, hit me up!
- Who I'd Like to Meet:
I would like to meet someone with similar values to me, who loves the gospel and lives it, shows respect and consideration to everyone they meet. Someone who understands that a long term relationship is the best thing but also needs a lot of work and nurturing. Someone to laugh with and enjoy life together!
- How I feel about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
Love it! I live the gospel everyday. I wouldn't be who I am today without the gospel in my life and I am so very grateful to be a part of this wonderful organisation!
- In the future
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 4"
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Dramas, Movies, Reality show addict, Sitcoms
- Blues, Classical, Classic Rock, Contemporary, Dance/Disco, Eighties, Electronic / Tecno, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop / Top 40, Mormon tabernacle choir, Reggae, Rock n Roll, Seventies, Sixties, Soft Rock, Soul/Rhythm and Blues
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Goofy
- Art, Church activities, Church / Community service, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Crafts, Dancing, Dining, Family, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Photography, Playing sports, Playing music, Reading, Religion, Theater, Television, Travel, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - at home full-time
- Want (more) kids:
- Not sure
- Living situation:
- With kids