- Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- About Me:
Born and raised in FL. Two little girls from prior relationship. Risk Manager at Bank of America, located in Charlotte, NC.
I enjoy playing basketball; not much of a traveler, and I enjoy various motorsports.
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
I'd like to meet/date someone I can serve with in the church that has a testimony of the gospel principles and doctrines and strives to live them.
Also, someone that enjoys having fun and enjoying the simple moments in life is important and ultimately has an eternal perspective.
- Church of Jesus Christ:
My testimony is derived from the various miracles in my own life and the life of my family. The realization of such led me to seek to know if the Book of Mormon was true when I was 15 and upon receiving an answer making the decision to serve a mission. My parents and most of their siblings were converts to the church.
I've spent my life trying to serve and give back for the many blessings and miracles the Lord has poured out upon my family over the years and I intend to continue doing so for the remainder of my days.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 9"
- Dark brown
- African American (black)
- Classical, Hip Hop, Jazz, Mormon tabernacle choir, Soul/Rhythm and Blues
- Sense of humor:
- Clever / Quick witted
- Political Views:
- Not political
- Church activities, Church / Community service, Family, Gaming, Listening to music, Movies, Playing sports, Visiting the temple, Watching sports
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - at home part-time
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Master's degree
- Employment status:
- Banking / Financial services / Real estate