- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- About Me:
I'm fun, love to laugh. Huge animal and music lover.
I have 2 sons with families of their own.
Family is very important to me. I am loyal to a fault!
I enjoy travel but also quiet evenings at home.
Lake Powell is my favorite place!
I love almost anything to do with water or animals.
I enjoy painting (oil or acrylic). I am shy till I get to know you. Then look out! Not a big crowd person.
- Who I'd Like to Meet:
A gentleman who embraces our beliefs. Loves
Family, animals and music. Loyal. Honest. Loving.
Funny. Fun.Patient. Understanding. Enjoys outdoors and takes time to enjoy this beautiful place that was created for us!
- How I feel about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
I wasn't active for many years. Now it is becoming big part of my life. I have always known it is the true church . I've learned more about it in last year then I have ever known. The more I learn the closer I
- Temple Status:
- Prefer not to say
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 8"
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Dramas, Movies
- Blues, Classic Rock, Country/Western, Eighties, Heavy Metal, Mormon tabernacle choir, Seventies, Soft Rock
- Sense of humor:
- Clever / Quick witted, Dry / Sarcastic, Goofy
- Political Views:
- Art, Church activities, Church / Community service, Cooking, Crafts, Dancing, Dining, Family, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Reading, Travel, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - but not at home
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- With pets
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- High school grad