- Anaheim, California, United States
- About Me:
Friends and family call me JP.
Love to find a friend.
High hope for continuing happiness would like to find a soulmate.
Love seeing this wide open country roads of life tripping together..
I love this great country.
Born a mountain top in Yellowstone Idaho, raised on a farm. After Navy tour in Vietnam.
Became police officer with a collage degree. Contractor real estate investor.
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
Happy playful fun cherish getting acquainted. Naturally attractive friendship that develops further. Looking for loving one another as respectable friends. Easy going smart woman sophisticated enough to know forgiveness is repeatable and striving for perfection.
- Church of Jesus Christ:
His church is redemption experience forgiveness.
The continual wiliness to reach out supporters spiritually cognitive perception. Loving life enough to reach for eternal guiding help to witness of him continually. Alma 32 Faith.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 6' 1"
- White / gray
- Caucasian (white)
- Blues, Classical, Jazz, Mormon tabernacle choir, Seventies
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted, Dry / Sarcastic, Goofy
- Art, Church / Community service, Computers / Internet, Dancing, Family, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Photography, Playing music, Reading, Religion, Travel, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - but not at home
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- With roommate(s)
- Looking For:
- Serious Relationship
- Professional life
- Bachelor's degree
- Employment status:
- Construction / Craftsman