- Port Angeles, Washington, United States
- About Me:
Motto for the year: Impress less. Adore more.
Word for the year: REMEMBER.
I love mountains, marathons, musical plays.
I love dancing and dogs and long summer days.
I love visiting grandkids and camping with friends.
I love so many things, the list never ends.
- Who I'd Like to Meet:
Genuine, caring, healthy, happy, kind people
- How I feel about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
I love the more personal, individual approach the church curriculum has now. The right blend of being unified in fellowship, focused on our Savior, and encouraged to develop our own faith.
I never imagined, when I was a BYU coed, that I would be divorced at age 56. My testimony has sustained me through multiple heartaches. However, I began really laying a strong foundation of my spiritual testimony a couple years before BYU. I had been the only member of the church at my high school. I lived close to many church history sites, and I came to appreciate Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon at an early age. I learned then, that I was never truly alone as long as I prayed to my Heavenly Father and believed in my Savior, and felt that assurance through the Holy Ghost.
Over the years, I have become more understanding and less judgmental, more open and less idealistic. The learning continues, but it continues to be built on that foundation I built long ago.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 6"
- Dark brown
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Classical, Classic Rock, Dance/Disco, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop / Top 40, Mormon tabernacle choir, Rock n Roll, Seventies, Soul/Rhythm and Blues
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Campy / Cheesy, Other
- Church / Community service, Dancing, Family, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Theater, Travel, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - at home part-time
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- With pets
- Looking For:
- $50,000 to $74,999
- Professional life
- College grad
- Employment status:
- Medical / Health services