- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- About Me:
I'm a positive, outgoing person who has BIG MONSTER GOALS!
I grew up in Southern California, love the beach, saltwater & sharks!
I am pretty witty, I hope you are too. I always try and make the best out of any situation and to make others feel good. I know at 57 years of age, that my real calling in life is to help others. I am a 3rd generation Military Vet (they were pilots in WWI & WWII/Korea. My older brother Navy, I went ARMY SAPPER!).
I have a great job and lifestyle that allows me to do fun things, share my knowledge, and try to help to those in need.
I'm a convert of 25 years, and love the church!
I'm an ex-Scuba Instructor, current E-Commerce developer, and Rock N Roll Drummer. I am getting my pilot's license soon so hopefully you like flying!
I Love ALL Water Sports - boating, surfing, swimming, scuba, sailing, & kite boarding. Getting back into Sky Diving after I receive my pilot's license.
Looking for a nice woman who wants to have fun, help others, get through the tough times together, help fulfill each others dreams/goals, and be the best team on the planet!
I like to be outdoors try and ride my mountain bike every day!. You can contact me below if you look for the address.
My goal is to move back to the Bahamas and purchase a small hotel/resort. Hopefully we can get the missionaries out there spreading the gospel! But as of right now, I'll (we) will be the only members on the island!
I'm conservative, and I like President Trump!
- Who I'd Like to Meet:
Someone who likes: flying, walking, working, reading, the ocean, going to church, fishing, scuba, helping the youth, BBQ's, playing Frisbee, riding bikes, cooking, helping the missionaries, teaching others, the beach, and learning about life together. I need someone who has their faith right up front, and won't let their faith go down if the going gets rough. We need to be there for each other, and be equally strong. cpt.randall at-gmale Having a relationship based firmly in the LDS Gospel, is my unwavering goal.
I hope your motivated cuz there is a CrapTon of stuff to do before we get too old!
- How I feel about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
I love the Church! It was destiny that I met the missionaries!
- Temple Status:
- Temple Worthy
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 11"
- Dark brown
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Classical, Classic Rock, Country/Western, Eighties, Heavy Metal, Mormon tabernacle choir, Reggae, Rock n Roll, Seventies, Soft Rock, Soul/Rhythm and Blues
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted, Dry / Sarcastic, Campy / Cheesy, Goofy, Slapstick
- Political Views:
- Art, Church activities, Church / Community service, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Crafts, Dining, Family, Gaming, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Photography, Playing sports, Playing music, Reading, Religion, Television, Travel, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - but not at home
- Want (more) kids:
- Not sure
- Living situation:
- With roommate(s)
- Looking For:
- Serious Relationship
- $50,000 to $74,999
- Professional life
- Some college
- Employment status:
- Technical / Science / Engineering