- West Jordan, Utah, United States
- About Me:
I moved to Utah 5 years ago from South Lake Tahoe, California to be closer to family.. I am single and have 4 kids and 7 grand children..
I enjoy walks, bike rides, reading. Road Trips are always fun..
Communication and trust are important to me..
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
For a first date: something simple.. where we can talk and get to know one another.. dinner, ice cream. A walk..
What is important, is the ability to communicate and connect.
- Church of Jesus Christ:
The gospel has been part of my life since I was about 14.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Worthy
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 6' 0"
- White / gray
- Classic Rock, Mormon tabernacle choir, Rock n Roll, Soul/Rhythm and Blues
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Dry / Sarcastic
- Political Views:
- Family, Playing sports, Reading, Religion
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - but not at home
- Want (more) kids:
- Not sure
- Living situation:
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Some college
- Technical / Science / Engineering