- Shelley, Idaho, United States
- About Me:
I am 5'7". Have great health. Love to cook and do dutch oven cooking.
I like people, must be busy. I went on a Mission to the Eastern States.
Was in the Hill Cummorah Pageant both years.
I am a retired massage therapist and work part time at Home depot in IF.
I am active and do genealogy and go to the Temple regular. I love to dance.
Like good music. Like to laugh, go camping with friends. Looking for a good friend, then we will see where that goes.
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
A Lady that is willing to learn and grow in life. Right now we can travel much and later would like to. I would like someone who likes the out doors. Camping with friends. Sit around the fire, play the guitar and sing.( I do play the guitar)
- Church of Jesus Christ:
I like a person who loves life. Loves the restored Gospel and lives it.
Willing to learn new things. I had pioneer ancestors. grew up in Canada,
moved here in 72. One of my favorite scriptures is D&C 18:16
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- A few extra pounds
- 5' 7"
- White / gray
- TV watching:
- Dramas, Movies
- Contemporary, Country/Western, Eighties, Mormon tabernacle choir, Rock n Roll, Seventies, Sixties, Soft Rock
- Sense of humor:
- Political Views:
- Very conservative
- Church activities, Church / Community service, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Crafts, Dancing, Dining, Family, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Photography, Playing music, Reading, Religion, Theater, Travel, Watching sports
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - but not at home
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- $25,000 to $34,999
- Looking For:
- Serious Relationship
- Professional life
- Some college
- Employment status:
- Medical / Health services