- Mesa, Arizona, United States
- About Me:
I am looking for my best forever friend!
I'm very active and enjoy hiking, biking, dancing, working out, gardening, cooking, travel and spending time with friends and family.
I have a positive attitude and always look for the good regardless the situation. I love to laugh!
When I turned 55, I finally figured out what I wanted to be when I grew up! So I went back to school and became a Personal Fitness Trainer! I have my own studio and love what I do!
I think the dating scene sucks!
- Who I'd Like to Meet:
I'd like to meet my best friend! Someone that honors his priesthood and has similar interests. Honesty and integrity and a sense of humor are very important!
- How I feel about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
The church is my foundation and I attend the temple regularly.
I enjoy indexing. I find it very rewarding! I do not like sitting alone or with my girlfriends at church. I would much rather be sitting hand in hand with my sweetheart.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 5"
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Classic Rock, Jazz, Sixties, Soft Rock
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted
- Political Views:
- Very conservative
- Church / Community service, Cooking, Dancing, Dining, Family, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Reading, Television, Travel, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - but not at home
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Bachelor's degree
- Employment status:
- Medical / Health services