- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- About Me:
I am a mum of two teenagers who I love dearly and live with me. I work for Sainsbury's full time on the customer service side and have a role that means I'm always exhausted after it but do love my job. I am in further education or was and hoping to carry it on. Also I am just about to launch a ebook on all the notes and formulas you need to pass GCSE Maths foundation. Also this year I plan on doing one for worksheets and exam questions.
I am laid back and just like to enjoy life each day at a time.
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and i hold me membership close to my heart and work each day to be better and do Heavenly Fathers will.
Any questions feel free to ask :-)
- Who I'd Like to Meet:
I would like to meet genuine guys that are not wanting to marry next week, but to take time to enjoy life and each other. A walk in the park, snuggles on the sofa or a tostarder (can't spell it lol) at TGI's or a Pizza at Pizza Hut where we can talk laugh and just be us.
I like to do different thinks and will try everything once.
I WANT MY BEST FRIEND !!!!!! Oh and back ribs too must be a big must
- How I feel about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
It's my every breath and heart beat. It feeds my body, spirit mind and strength
- In the future
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 6"
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Dramas, Movies, News junkie, Sitcoms
- Blues, Classical, Classic Rock, Contemporary, Country/Western, Dance/Disco, Eighties, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop / Top 40, Mormon tabernacle choir, Punk, Reggae, Rock n Roll, Seventies, Sixties, Soft Rock, Soul/Rhythm and Blues
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Dry / Sarcastic, Goofy
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Single / never married
- Have kids:
- Yes - at home full-time
- Want (more) kids:
- Not sure
- Living situation:
- With kids
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Some college
- Employment status: