- Twin Falls, Idaho, United States
- About Me:
I was raised in Twin Falls, Idaho. I have been a graphic designer for over 20 years.
My favorite food is sushi andor anything of the Asian cuisine.
I love being in the outdoors so that I can hike, fish, hunt or just to clear my head. Autumn tends to be my favorite time of year due to all of the colors.
I am a father of 4 amazing kids (13B, 10G, 7G, 5B) that I would go to the ends of the earth for.
You can say that I am a dying breed, I still like to open car doors and treat women with respect, kind of put them on a pedestal if you would, you know the Prince Charming and Cinderella stuff. I feel that the proper way to treat a woman has gone to the wayside and you deserve a lot more respect and love.
I don't like to play games or try to move fast, I like to take things rather sow so that I can really get to know you and you can get to know me.
I love to spend time watching movies and tv shows but also being able to take a break from electronics and get out into nature whether it is to hike or bike or fish or hunt or even go for a good run. I don't like appreciate liars, game players, hypocrites or know it alls.
I know that we are not perfect but I would like to find that one that I can express my heart to and cuddle with on those rough days and know that everything is going to be alright for both parties.
I am an open book so feel free to ask away and I will be completely honest with you.
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
I want to meet a sister of Zion that is going to help me magnify my priesthood and help bring blessings from heaven down upon those whom we know. I would like her to be temple worthy and have a desire to attend as often as she can.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
I would be totally lost without it. I love sharing the gospel and having it be the main part of my life and my family's life. I love how we can be so imperfect but still be loved by our Father in Heaven and that the atonement is infinite. The one thing that I really love about the church is that no matter where you go, the gospel will always be the same!!
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 10"
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Couch potato, Dramas, Movies, Sitcoms
- Classical, Classic Rock, Contemporary, Country/Western, Eighties, Jazz, Pop / Top 40, Mormon tabernacle choir, Rock n Roll, Seventies, Soft Rock
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted, Campy / Cheesy, Goofy
- Political Views:
- Art, Church activities, Church / Community service, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Crafts, Dining, Family, Gaming, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Photography, Playing sports, Reading, Religion, Theater, Television, Travel, Visiting the temple, Watching sports
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - but not at home
- Want (more) kids:
- Not sure
- Living situation:
- $50,000 to $74,999
- Looking For:
- Serious Relationship
- Professional life
- Bachelor's degree
- Employment status: