- Renton, Washington, United States
- About Me:
The key things about me are that I am warm and sincere (what you see is what you get), I love to use my mind, and I'm doing my best to be a disciple of Christ.
I’m usually reading a few books. Right now, I'm writing a book as well. I like to watch good movies and TV shows, play board games with friends, and listen to all kinds of music. I'm a temple and family history consultant and sing alto in the ward choir.
My goal each day is to seek the companionship of the Holy Ghost. “The key to happiness is to get the Spirit and keep it,” as Marion G. Romney said.
If you'd like to know more, just ask. I'm very open with almost everyone.
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
Someone genuine, smart, funny, and affectionate who is doing his best to be faithful.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
I love it, because it has always helped me along my journey back to my heavenly home. I love my savior, and I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is his church.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Worthy
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 7"
- Dark brown
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Dramas, Movies, News junkie
- Classic Rock, Eighties, Jazz, Seventies, Soul/Rhythm and Blues
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted
- Political Views:
- Church / Community service, Family, Listening to music, Movies, Reading, Visiting the temple, Watching sports
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Single / never married
- Have kids:
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- Friends visit often
- $50,000 to $74,999
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Master's degree
- Employment status:
- Technical / Science / Engineering