- Dripping Springs, Texas, United States
- About Me:
I love to learn new things and travel to new places. I have lived in many places overseas and in my home country, the United States. I speak three languages, sing, play the trumpet, and love the Lord. I enjoy hiking, computers, jogging, math, swimming, reading, basketball, cooking, and dancing. I like mountains, forests, and camping. I enjoy art, classical music, and life. My children are 20 (BYU-I), 19 (BYU-I), and my twins are 17 years old (starting senior year of high school). The twins are at my home part-time.
I served in the Fukuoka, Japan mission and absolutely loved it! I speak Japanese, Spanish, and English. Including my mission, I lived overseas for nearly 10 years and had a great time.
My first job out of BYU was in the US Air Force, followed by work for the Army, and the Navy. I am now working as a software developer.
My number one goal in life is to follow the Savior with all my heart.
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
I am interested in marriage to a woman who puts the Lord first in her life, is kind, patient, and faithful. Someone who will love to do genealogy, go to the temple, travel, and hike with me. Someone who wants to talk with me and be my best friend forever.
- Church of Jesus Christ:
I am so grateful for the Church of Jesus Christ. I know that Jesus lives, that this is His church, and that President Nelson is the Lord’s prophet today. I love the Book of Mormon and know it is true. I am so grateful for the temples and my covenants.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 6' 1"
- Light brown
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Classical, Mormon tabernacle choir, Sixties
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Campy / Cheesy, Goofy
- Political Views:
- Art, Church activities, Church / Community service, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Dancing, Dining, Family, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Playing music, Reading, Religion, Theater, Travel, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - at home part-time
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Master's degree
- Employment status:
- Technical / Science / Engineering