- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- About Me:
Hey there! :)
My name is Brad and I'm your typical gentleman/ adventurer who enjoys good conversations, practicing my faith and spending time with loved ones. I love exploring new places, and I highly value chivalry.
I work night shifts as Sorter at Purolaor from 12 AM until 8 AMish when I could be sleeping, but the money is good, watch YouTube videos, chat/hang out with my friends and pray. I enjoy dancing, singing, and enjoying life to the fullest!! I have a strong set of values, beliefs and morals in the Church. I am a very practical and realistic hard-worker, who dedicates my life to both my Latter Day Saint faith. My partner will be the love of my life and together, with the support of our loving church community, we would have a beautiful life together.
1) Staying healthy and active; love going for walks or taking a stroll downtown.
2) Following my faith and the love of the Spirit.
3) Honest; direct and gentle communication. Please don't hesitate to let me know how you're feeling, what your thoughts are, whether or not you'd like to go on a date/ if you are enjoying our conversations etc.
I appreciate when my date:
... Is admired for who she is, quirks and all, rather than her shiny necklaces or designer shoes. She's creative, very straightforward and direct (unfortunately, I can't read minds!!), has a solid relationship with the Church and the Spirit, and is confident in who she is a child of God
I am a protector and a provider; it is important for me to know that my loved ones are taken care of and supported in every way possible. I do not play games with a lady's heart (and I kindly ask the same in return- I do have feelings :) ).
Please message me if you'd like to get to know me more! Again, please be direct!
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
Women who are serious about dating, know what they want, very mature, and who won't engage in drama/mind games/bullying/abuse/emotional blackmail.
- Church of Jesus Christ:
I got my testimony at the age of 11 after being put to tears by an Evangelical Anti Latter Day Saint who verbally tore apart the church. When I was 16, it was when I then realized why I wasn't getting an answer, because I knew the church and the Book is true ever since that heartbreaking incident when I was 11. It was a beautiful realization, especially after being quite frustrated and upset about why I wasn't getting an answer after endless repeats of the steps everyone else has to take to gain a testimony of their own.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- In the future
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 6' 2"
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Movies, News junkie, Reality show addict
- Blues, Classical, Classic Rock, Contemporary, Country/Western, Dance/Disco, Eighties, Electronic / Tecno, Hip Hop, Jazz, Heavy Metal, Pop / Top 40, Mormon tabernacle choir, Punk, Reggae, Rock n Roll, Seventies, Sixties, Soft Rock, Soul/Rhythm and Blues
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted, Dry / Sarcastic, Campy / Cheesy, Goofy, Slapstick, Other
- Art, Church activities, Church / Community service, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Dancing, Dining, Family, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Photography, Playing music, Reading, Religion, Theater, Travel, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Single / never married
- Have kids:
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- College grad
- Employment status: