- Lakewood, Washington, United States
- About Me:
I am :
• patient, kind, polite, good humored, optimist, hard-working bread-winner with a logical and spiritual approach to life.
• flexible in life’s little details and open to considering other’s input in major decisions.
• a widower.
• admittedly, a business-related work-alcoholic. I have NO other addictions. I watch little TV, no football games, NO porn, no Word of Wisdom issues, etc. (Maybe a small sweet-tooth addiction).
• currently still working full time and have structured flexibility in my daily schedule and routine. I recognize the importance of work/life balance and set time apart for nurturing my personal and family relationships.
• debt-free and financially responsible.
• in good health and generally chose healthy foods. I exercise daily by walking, and realize it would be more fulfilling to have a companion to talk with as we walk together.
• Several of my friends agree I look and act much younger than my 70 years (and I certainly do feel younger). I believe I have another good 20 to 25 years to devote to someone special.
I promise you absolute fidelity to marriage covenants.
I am blessed by God to be a successful business man and family man with a large extended family.
I have my CPA license, Accounting Degree and MBA in Finance. I’ve been the CFO of some very large international companies and an owner of many entrepreneurial family-owned businesses throughout my life.
My hobbies include enjoying a greenhouse and vegetable gardening, photography, some ham radio, and various handy-man projects.
While there was a time my family owned and managed a dinner theater, my life has NO drama. No ex-spouse involvement, nor any toxic extended family relationships or skeletons in my closet.
- Who I'd Like to Meet:
I desire to be equally yoked with a Pearl of Great Price woman.
I am looking for a woman who is comfortable with being busy, has impeccable high standards, is in good health, and who is looking for “Mr. Right” (whose first name isn’t “Always”.) (I put this in to see if you are skimming or actually reading).
I do NOT expect you to do all the house work and cooking.
Someone who enjoys going to restaurants, movies, Broadway musicals, watching TV, or just watching the sun set.
I do think a great “first meeting place” would be at the Seattle Temple where you would allow me to buy you lunch or dinner before we do a session.
The coming future years are prophesied in the scriptures and by President Nelson to be both exciting and very challenging. I think the rich fulfillment as companions and partners in life is realized when we can better help each other to hang on, ‘stay in the boat’, endure in a state of joy amid the chaos, loving help those in our circle of influence and concern and make it through to the other side – all the while becoming more worthy eventually of the Celestial Kingdom and its promises.
When I find you, I promise to protect you, hold you, love you, spoil you and treat you like my queen that you are. I will be ever striving to share adventure and joy throughout our lives together.
• Currently lives in the Seattle/Tacoma area.
• Current Temple Recommend
• Someone who fully supports the concept of a general self-reliance mentality, i.e. putting-up/preparing for a rainy day physically, materially, emotionally and spiritually.
• Professional, managerial or entrepreneurial spirit and interests. Creative thinker and problem solver.
• Possesses a healthy work/life balance and is joyful and fun loving.
• Mature, seasoned, life-experienced person. Likely in the age range between 60 to 75.
• Radiates confidence, is attractive, takes care of herself & likes to “dress up” for special occasions.
- How I feel about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
I have been an active member with temple recommend of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints my entire life.
I love the Lord and serving in His church. I hope to live long enough and be worthy to help establish Zion in the New Jerusalem.
I served an honorable and successful mission. I have been in many ward and stake church leadership positions since my youth. I was recently in a Bishopric and I am currently on the Stake High Council. I have always made a solemn commitment to honor my Priesthood and be a righteous leader in my home and a kind, loving, and righteous example to my family. I will keep myself worthy to be able to give you any needed priesthood blessing you request on a moment’s notice.
I currently go to the temple once a week. I have enjoyed being a temple ordinance worker.
I like to read scriptures together daily, ponder and discuss the “Come Follow Me” lessons together and have daily couples’ prayer together.
I focus on living the listed principles of successful marriages in the Family Proclamation including faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion and work.
I believe man is incomplete without a true help-mate companion. Just as President Nelson explains, I like growing spiritually closer together. I treasure being with my wife. I enjoy pleasing my wife. Our relationship is important to me.
I believe a successful marriage is a three-way partnership, each of us giving 110% to the other person - with God in the middle.
I recognize the active female church member I seek could be a widow and already sealed in the Temple to someone else. I understand the importance of respecting her feelings and memories of her previous marriage.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 6' 0"
- Dark brown
- Caucasian (white)
- Country/Western, Dance/Disco, Mormon tabernacle choir, Sixties
- Sense of humor:
- Political Views:
- Very conservative
- Church activities, Cooking, Dancing, Dining, Family, Gardening, Movies, Photography, Reading, Religion, Theater, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - but not at home
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- Looking For:
- $100,000 to $149,999
- Professional life
- Bachelor's degree
- Employment status:
- Executive / Management