- Centreville, Virginia, United States
- About Me:
I am a "just want to have fun," type of 80's girl. I love nights by the fireside and cuddling up to rom-com movies with popcorn. I enjoy belting off- pitch while dancing around the kitchen cooking for my family. Hide and seek with my two boys, never gets old. Long hikes, scary stories and camp fires are enjoyable. I like adventure, exercise and a healthy dose of spontaneity. Working out regularly keeps my mind determined and optimistic.
I am often positive and compassionate because I spent many months traveling around the world, adapting to new cultures, (seeing first hand their hardships) and learning new languages.
My main business is being a Professional Photo Organizer. I digitize, organize and make photos searchable for clients to access easily. I love it because of the rewarding feeling I get when I give a client their finished projects and see the relief on their faces.
My other business is in the fitness field. Teaching Zumba came from the love of expression in dance and helping others to see that working out can be fun with a bonus.
Honesty and spirituality are some of my highest values, along with loyalty and personal development.
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
I'd like to meet someone that I can be a team member with. A person that shares my same values, and enjoys spending quality time. Putting God first and working towards being a better person are very attractive traits.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
I love this church. In general, when I read the scriptures, I feel God's love for me and others. I have found my relationship with HF and JC through this church. I have a testimony. I love how I learn and grow under the umbrella of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- In the future
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 8"
- Light brown
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Blues, Classical, Classic Rock, Contemporary, Country/Western, Dance/Disco, Eighties, Electronic / Tecno, Hip Hop, Jazz, Mormon tabernacle choir, Reggae, Rock n Roll, Seventies, Sixties, Soft Rock, Soul/Rhythm and Blues
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Dry / Sarcastic, Goofy
- Political Views:
- Church / Community service, Cooking, Dancing, Family, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Photography, Playing sports, Reading, Religion, Travel, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - at home full-time
- Want (more) kids:
- Not sure
- Living situation:
- With kids
- $75,000 to $99,999
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Some college
- Employment status: