- Balbriggan, Dublin, Ireland
- About Me:
Religion is extremely important to me.
I love my dogs.
My work permitted me to travel a lot of the world.
I’m so grateful to have had that opportunity and see this beautiful earth.
I considered myself creative and intelligent.
I enjoy human activities such as respiration and the cyclic tensing-relaxing of a series of lower body muscles to create the phenomena known as "walking"/
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
I am looking for someone who puts the Lord first and us second.
Even with this in mind, I do enjoy the gifts the Lord bestows upon us here on Earth- roasting the pigs that roam this land would be an amicable place to start.
Maybe over an ice cream or some other mutually agreeable treat.
- Church of Jesus Christ:
I begin each day reading a selection of verses from our Lord's bible. I admire our leaders who set examples of trying to live more Christ-like lives.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 6"
- TV watching:
- Movies, News junkie, Sports nut
- Country/Western, Eighties, Electronic / Tecno, Mormon tabernacle choir, Sixties
- Sense of humor:
- Clever / Quick witted, Dry / Sarcastic
- Art, Cooking, Dancing, Playing sports, Television, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Single / never married
- Have kids:
- Want (more) kids:
- Not sure
- Living situation:
- $50,000 to $74,999
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Bachelor's degree
- Employment status:
- Sales / Marketing