- Shenandoah, Iowa, United States
- About Me:
Hi, I’m Rachel! I gotta be honest, I’m pretty new to the dating scene and not entirely comfortable here yet. While I’m looking for a long-term serious relationship, I’d prefer to take things slow and more casual at first.
I’m current going to school at BYU-I for Software Engineering, so half of the year I am actually in Idaho. This may make meeting up tough, but I’d like to start dating early to at least see the possibilities.
My main interests are video games, anime, art/animation, and politics. (I know seeing politics on here is scary, but I feel it’s important information. You probably won’t get along with my family if you can’t at least tolerate the subject)
I love music and enjoy just about every genre, but I prefer techno, pop, and orchestral.
I can play piano, draw, and I’m currently learning how to animate. I like to run and bike (bicycle not motorcycle), write, and go on for hours about my favorite shows and games.
- Who I'd Like to Meet:
A guy that shares my beliefs and values
- How I feel about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
I am active, and have a testimony of the truthfulness of the restored church
- Temple Status:
- Temple Worthy
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 6"
- Light brown
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Blues, Classical, Classic Rock, Contemporary, Dance/Disco, Eighties, Electronic / Tecno, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop / Top 40, Mormon tabernacle choir, Rock n Roll, Seventies, Soft Rock, Soul/Rhythm and Blues
- Sense of humor:
- Clever / Quick witted, Campy / Cheesy, Slapstick
- Political Views:
- Very conservative
- Art, Church activities, Church / Community service, Computers / Internet, Family, Gaming, Listening to music, Movies, Playing music, Reading
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Single / never married
- Have kids:
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- With parents
- Looking For:
- Less than $24,999
- Professional life
- Some college
- Employment status:
- Technical / Science / Engineering