- Delta, Colorado, United States
- About Me:
I wish I had something cool or funny to say here, but truth is I don't. I am kind of a boring and sarcastic person to be honest.
A day in the life of me consists of work, homework, watching The Office, reading, the occasional boardgame and or sleep.
I am an online grad student studying Psychology. Although, I am not completely set on a specific career path, I know that I want to work in a field that helps others.
I love animals and grew up on a farm. I served my mission in the city and loved that atmosphere too. So, honestly I don't know where I will end up. I'm open to the limitless possibilities
With the chaos of the world, I feel like I am just hanging on for the ride. One sure thing i have found is the rock and foundation of the gospel.
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
Someone that is authentic is at the top of my list. I believe in embracing the flaws (that we literally all have) and just living life the best that we can.
- Church of Jesus Christ:
I love the strength and power that the gospel has provided me with. It is literally the sustenance I need to survive. It is truly rewarding and absolutely beautiful.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 6"
- Dark brown
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Dramas, Movies, Reality show addict
- Country/Western, Pop / Top 40, Mormon tabernacle choir
- Sense of humor:
- Clever / Quick witted, Dry / Sarcastic
- Political Views:
- Middle of the road
- Church / Community service, Cooking, Crafts, Dining, Family, Gaming, Listening to music, Movies, Reading, Religion, Travel, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Single / never married
- Have kids:
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- With parents
- Less than $24,999
- Looking For:
- Serious Relationship
- Professional life
- Bachelor's degree
- Employment status:
- Education / Academic research