- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- About Me:
I’m a man looking for a partner I can trust n build with. Someone I can worship with. Life has its ups n downs but we do what we can to make things work.
I know we’ve been thru our prior experiences but I still have the faith n willingness to still date n love. I hope it’s the same with you
I’m a professional welder. I can be wherever I need to be. Willing to relocate if need be.
I’m a military vet w the army.
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
I’m the basic dinner n a movie kind of guy. I like to do barbecues n camping trips. Traveling to see different places. Up n leaving for a quick trip.
Seeing the kids and families.
I want to meet someone who is gentle and listens. Who asks questions and wants to keep a good understanding with things. Someone who has good boundaries involving a relationship and other people who are part of her life.
I want to see someone who has an inner beauty that can be seen and felt
- Church of Jesus Christ:
I believe in the Book of Mormon. I like how the histories of the different cultures overlap with their similarities. I believe in the Spirit. It knows no time or distance. The Holy Ghost. I believe in the power of prayer.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Temple Status:
- Prefer not to say
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 10"
- A little gray
- Native american
- TV watching:
- Classic Rock, Eighties, Heavy Metal, Soft Rock
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted, Dry / Sarcastic, Goofy
- Art, Church activities, Cooking, Crafts, Dining, Family, Gaming, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Playing sports, Playing music, Reading, Television, Travel
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Want (more) kids:
- Not sure
- Living situation:
- $100,000 to $149,999
- Looking For:
- Serious Relationship
- Professional life
- Some college
- Employment status:
- Construction / Craftsman