- Saint George, Utah, United States
- About Me:
I am a life long learner. Want to be better each day. Especially wanting to learn how faith, patience and charity can be applied to all of humanity unconditionally.
Was married 31 years and have been divorced 5 years.
I also want to screen out any that are politically close minded, so I will let you know right here, upfront that I am politically neutral. I see the good on both sides.
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
I love deep conversations. I enjoy hiking, walking, laughing and, at this point in my life, really enjoy watching my 3 grandkids grow and develop. I have a deep passion for the elderly and make friends among them easily.
Currently seeking some companionship since I am new to the area and I would also like to find a PICKLEBALL partner! I don't like the choices on the seeking part because of I end up liking someone, I am open to making a more meaningful relationship out of it! (If they are!)
- Church of Jesus Christ:
My belief in Heavenly Father is solid. He has been there for me throughout my life and I plan to always include Him in my life and do the things He asks of me. That's what I will be looking for if I ever decide to remarry.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 3"
- Dark brown
- Classical, Eighties, Mormon tabernacle choir, Seventies, Soft Rock
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted
- Political Views:
- Not political
- Church activities, Church / Community service, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Dining, Family, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Playing sports, Playing music, Reading, Religion, Theater, Travel, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - but not at home
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- $35,000 to $49,999
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Bachelor's degree
- Employment status:
- Medical / Health services