- Burley, Idaho, United States
- About Me:
I grew up on a dairy farm in rural Idaho with 10 brothers and sisters. Though most live distant, we all still feel close.
I am passionate about technology, business, and self-improvement.
Health and fitness are important to me. I lift weights occasionally. I run every day at 5am.
I served a mission in Brazil. I speak fluent Portuguese, some Spanish, some sign language, and I am learning French.
I love kids and teaching.
I love reading and listening to books. I started using an Audible account almost 2 years ago and I have well over 100 books now and I've listened to most of them. Plus I do a lot of other listening outside of Audible: scriptures, conference talks, podcasts, ted talks, etc.
Enneagram type 2 (98% match), 9 (87% match), 3 (86% match)
- LDS singles I'd Like to Meet:
Someone beautiful, that I can be sealed to in the temple, and who is willing to have kids.
(If you already have 2 or 3 kids under the age of 6, I consider that a bonus.)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
I love the Lord. I am so very grateful for the Gospel. I have been an active member all my life.
- Temple Status:
- Temple Recommend
- Church Attendance:
- Body type:
- 5' 11"
- Light brown
- Caucasian (white)
- TV watching:
- Classical, Classic Rock, Contemporary, Country/Western, Eighties, Electronic / Tecno, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop / Top 40, Mormon tabernacle choir, Rock n Roll, Soft Rock
- Sense of humor:
- Political Views:
- Very conservative
- Church activities, Church / Community service, Computers / Internet, Dancing, Dining, Family, Gaming, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Playing sports, Playing music, Reading, Religion, Visiting the temple
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - at home part-time
- Want (more) kids:
- Living situation:
- With parents
- $75,000 to $99,999
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Bachelor's degree
- Employment status:
- Technical / Science / Engineering